We know a lot about Disneyland, Disneyland Paris and Disneyworld. We know a lot of about them because our customers tell us all about them. We’ve sent a lot of people on their favourite holidays and we thought it would be fun to give you an idea what to expect.
- You won’t be able to sleep the night before. It doesn’t matter if you are staying in a five star hotel or a tent, next to the park or an hour away. It’s that Christmas feeling we all had when we were eight. It’s the anticipation that something amazing is coming.
- You’ll wake up early and despite not having slept you’ll be ready for anything… and that’s handy because you’re going to need to be.
- When you reach the park your senses will be in overdrive. We can’t explain it, but the sunshine will feel brighter, the breeze crisper and the sounds clearer.
- Once inside you’ll realise why many people list a trip to Disney land as one of their favourite memories. The moment you pass the turnstiles you can suspend disbelief. Magic is real again and every minute of the day will linger in your thoughts for the rest of your life.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re ten, twenty, or fifty years old. You will enter and leave Disneyland as a child.
- No two trips are ever the same, but the memories will stay with regardless. Disneyland is eternal