- How to get your full annual pass at: Bureau Passeport Annuel.
- Enter the park using your temporary pass
- Now you’ve got a Temporary Pass, head to this clearly signposted location just to the left of the Discoveryland entrance, behind the outdoor Royal Castle Stage (it’s also marked on the park maps).
- Hand your temporary pass to the Cast Member waiting at the reception desk . On busier days, you’ll be given a waiting number and be free to relax on the comfy chairs until it’s called out — this is usually done in French first, but if you’ve absolutely no knowledge of French numbers, just ask for help or wait until the Cast Member tries calling in English.
Step 3: Confirm your personal details and collect your pass
- Once called, you step up to the long row of desks beneath the beautiful Discoveryland visionnaires mural to be welcomed by your own assistant who’ll take you through the rest of the process to purchase your pass.
- You’ll need to provide some form of ID, likely your passport, so have it ready. The Cast Member will ask for your full name, address, email and telephone number. There can occasionally be some confusion with the many different international address styles here, so you could suggest quickly writing it down for them.
- If you’ve not yet paid, you’ll need to do that now. Remember to present any 1 Day Park Tickets, Sponsorship forms or Shareholders Club cards.
- Finally, sign on the dotted line and smile for the webcam! Your pass will be printed and in your hands just a few seconds later.
Step 4: Let your year of magic fly by!
- That’s it, have a magical year at Disneyland Paris! Your plasticPasseport Annuelcard now serves as your entry ticket for both parks and can be used for collecting Fastpass tickets. Keep it safe!